Martin Recruiting Partners is one of the most respected career search firms in the nation. The members of Martin Recruiting Partners have over a century of combined career placement experience. We work as a team and know how to match your personality and goals with our client companies.
Whatever your current employment situation, our services are at no cost to you. We’ll even help you compose an outstanding resume, provide interview tips, and answer any of your job search questions. You can call our office and speak with one of our recruitment professionals anytime. (678) 507-5100
At Martin Recruiting Partners, we have also built our reputation on privacy. Your resume and personal information are kept strictly confidential. This information is your property, and we will not submit it to any company without your approval. If we do not have the ideal position you are looking for at a particular time, we still encourage you to submit your resume so that we may contact you as soon as one of our clients lists your ideal position.
We represent an extensive portfolio of careers in various industries. Whether you’re looking for a career in health care or manufacturing, we always have openings available. Give us a call and see what our attentive recruiters can do for you. (678) 507-5100
Advantages of Working with Martin Recruiting Partners:
- There are no charges to you. Any compensation is paid by our client companies upon successful placement.
- We give you access to some of the most successful, fastest growing companies in the country.
- Martin Recruiting Partners has access to confidential opportunities that our clients list with us, which are not advertised or posted on the web.
- Our recruiters make your job search easier and more productive by presenting job opportunities that match your background, career objectives, and compensation requirements.
- We know what hiring managers look for. We’ll give you expert advice on how to make your resume stand out from the rest.
- Our personal interviewing techniques and coaching will improve your skills. Practice and gain confidence in tough, no-nonsense mock interviews.
- Martin Recruiting Partners respects your need for confidentiality and discretion.
- We educate you on the position, inner-culture, and key leaders within the prospective organization.
- We help manage the interview process by setting up interview times based on your and the client’s availability. We ensure you have the correct location of the interview with a detailed description of the hiring manager you are meeting.
- We follow-up immediately after any contact with a potential employer in order to keep the process flowing smoothly and timely.
- After receiving your feedback from the interview, we contact the client and exchange results of the meeting. We then give that information back to you, and prepare you for the next step in the process.
- Our recruiters also assist in salary negotiations.
- Upon your acceptance of the position, we make a smooth transition into your new job by staying in close contact with the client and provide you with any necessary information.
Take a Step Toward a Rewarding Future…Today!
Martin Recruiting Partners’ clients are looking for your talent right now. We have knowledge of compensation packages and can help you energize your career. Our client list is extensive and full of opportunities, so contact us today! (678) 507-5100