Restaurant Management Careers
Martin Recruiting Partners is one of the most respected restaurant search firms in the nation. The recruiters at Martin Recruiting Partners have over a century of combined restaurant leadership experience. We work as a team and know how to match your personality and goals with our client companies.
Whether currently employed, under-employed, or unemployed our services are completely free of charge. We’ll even help you compose an outstanding resume, provide interview tips and answer any of your restaurant job search questions. Please call our office and speak with one of our restaurant management recruiting professionals.
At Martin Recruiting Partners we have also built our reputation on confidentiality. Your resume and personal information are kept strictly confidential. Your resume is your property and we will not submit it to any company without your approval. If we do not have the ideal position you are looking for at a particular time, we still encourage you to submit your resume so that we may contact you as soon as one of our clients lists your ideal restaurant management position.
We represent an extensive portfolio of restaurant concepts – from small, well managed franchises to some of the largest restaurant groups in the nation. We always have openings available, just give us a call and see what our restaurant management recruiters can do for you.
Advantages of Working with Martin Recruiting Partners:
- You never pay a fee to Martin Recruiting Partners. Any compensation is paid by our client companies upon successful placement.
- We give you access to some of the most successful, fastest growing restaurant companies in the country.
- Martin Recruiting Partners has access to confidential opportunities that our clients list with us, which are not advertised or posted on the Internet.
- Our recruiters make your job search easier and more productive by presenting restaurant management positions that match your background, career objectives, and compensation requirements.
- We know what hiring managers look for. Get expert advice on giving your resume the spark it needs.
- Our personal interviewing techniques and coaching will improve performance. Practice and gain confidence in tough, no-nonsense mock interviews.
- Martin Recruiting Partners respects your need for confidentiality and discretion.
- We educate you on the position, inner-culture, and key leaders within the prospective organization.
- We help manage the interview process by setting up interview times based on your and the client’s availability. We ensure you have correct directions to the interview with a detailed description of the hiring manager you are meeting.
- We follow-up immediately after any contact with a potential employer in order to keep the process flowing smoothly and timely.
- With your feedback from the interview, we contact the client and exchange results of the meeting, give that information back to you, and prepare you for the next step in the process.
- Our recruiters also assist in salary negotiations.
- Upon your acceptance of the position, we make a smooth transition into your new job by staying in close contact with the client providing you with any necessary information.
Take a Step Toward a Rewarding Future…Today!
Martin Recruiting Partners’ clients are looking for your talent right now. We know their compensation packages and how you can energize your career. Whether you are looking for a new restaurant management opportunity or you just want to get acquainted, contact us today.